Island Grove Wine Company at Formosa Gardens is a sustainable winery and agricultural site specializing in blueberry wines, a fun food and drink destination, and an agritourism attraction. They also feature:
– Traditional wines from around the world
– Craft beers from microbreweries
– A bistro producing fresh, hot breads and pastries, and artisanal food
– A coffee shop
– Stunning wedding & private events spaces
– Year-round special events
– Ecological research & education opportunities
The winery provides a refuge from the hustle and bustle of US Highway 192 and the tourism corridor. Formosa Gardens is about 1.5 miles from Disney World on W. Irlo Bronson Highway, west of I-4. They are so close to Disney that you can see the Disney fireworks from the winery every night!
There’s a lot going on at Island Grove. They serve award-winning fruit wines from Island Grove Wine Company, traditional wines of international origins, and craft beers (often from Florida breweries). Many of their ingredients are sourced from our eight acres of sustainable gardens. You can take part in their wine or tea tastings and they also host academic symposia, and will soon be offering yoga, cooking, and painting classes!